When I made Pork Tenderloin the other night, I made two, knowing I was planning on make this recipe later in the week. I wanted to have something quick to make for the day I had my out of town doctor’s appointment because they always leave me completely exhausted. This seemed like a perfect way to make use of the leftover pork tenderloin from the other night!
This is what I used to make it. Seven Ingredients… well, Eight because once again I forgot to add the garlic to the picture!!! What’s up with that?
I started by slicing the pork tenderloin into thin slices, before browning it in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
I cooked the ramen noodles in the microwave for about 5 minutes, until they were tender.
I whisked together the soya sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar and garlic…
Before pouring it into the frying pan along with the ramen noodles and green onion.
I mixed it all together and let it simmer over low heat for about 6 – 7 minutes.
And served it with some nice sour dough bread and sliced tomatoes from my garden!
A quick and delicious meal for when you are in a hurry! AND a great way to use up leftover pork tenderloin!
Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Dinner
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2 – 4
- 1 pork tenderloin, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 packages chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Thinly slice pork tenderloin.
- Add pork to frying pan with olive oil and brown over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soya sauce, hot sauce and flavour packet from ramen noodles.
- Cook ramen noodles in microwave, in boiling water, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce into frying pan over browned pork.
- Add cooked ramen noodles and green onion to frying pan and stir everything together.
- Let simmer 6 – 7 minutes over low heat.