On the off chance no one has noticed…. Ranch and Buffalo flavours are a favourite here. I have been meaning to make some sliders for a while now and finally got to it yesterday. I used ground chicken as my base and added to it. What could be better than some juicy, buffalo ranch sliders on toasted garlic bread buns? I didn’t even have anything left for freezer meals lol!
These could also be cooked on the grill in better weather.
Here are my ingredients.
In a large bowl I mixed together, by fork and hand, the ground chicken, garlic powder, bread crumbs, vegetable flakes, onion salt, ranch dressing mix and buffalo sauce until it was very well combined.
I shaped the meat mixture into 6 sliders/burgers. I could have made them into 8 sliders but I hate when you have a burger/slider and it’s all bun… so I made these a bit bigger to accommodate the shrinkage during cooking.
I put them in my frying pan and cooked them until the outside was browned and the insides were cooked… about 10 minutes per side over medium high heat and then lowering the temperature to low for an additional 5 minutes to ensure doneness.
While they were cooking I buttered the buns and sprinkled them with garlic powder. I put them in the oven at 375 degrees for about 5 – 10 minutes, until they were just toasted.
When the sliders and buns were done I spread about a tsp. of ranch dressing on each toasted bun, added a patty, the top of the bun and garnished them with grape tomatoes on top with a toothpick!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 – 30 minutes Servings: 6 – 8
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. dried vegetable flakes
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 3 tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing mix
- 6 – 8 slider buns
- butter for spreading on buns
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 – 8 tsp. ranch dressing
- 6 – 8 grape tomatoes and toothpicks, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, garlic powder, vegetable flakes, onion salt, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix.
- Mix by fork and by hand until it is well combined.
- Shape meat mixture into 6 or 8 slider patties.
- Place in frying pan and cook over medium high heat for about 10 minutes per side, until they are fully browned and then lower temperature to low heat and continue cooking until fully done inside.
- Butter buns and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place buns in 375 degree oven for 5 – 10 minutes to toast.
- Spread about 1 tsp. ranch dressing on each bun, top with a patty and top of bun and garnish with grape tomato.