Sunday Kim and my granddaughter came up for lunch and for a visit. It was wonderful spending time with them and watching my granddaughter crawling all over and seeing toys strewn about the floor lol. It’s been a long time since there have been toys all over…. well, except for dog toys! I actually remembered to take something out to thaw to get ready for dinner and I ended up making this pork tenderloin and some potato stacks that I will post later!
Dillon and Chris love this type of pork tenderloin…. well, I should amend that to say they like pork tenderloin no matter how it’s prepared but this is a favourite! The fact that the prep time for this is almost nil, it’s a great quick fix but delicious dinner! (AND because I made 2 of them, I now have another quick freezer meal for when I need it!
These are the ingredients used to make the pork tenderloin.
I put the pork tenderloin in an aluminum foil with a light coating of cooking spray .
I put the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisked to combine them.
I thoroughly covered the pork tenderloin in this mixture, making sure to cover the whole thing.
And then baked it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, until the top had browned and crisped a bit and it was cooked through.
I let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing it to serve.
Then put it on the plate with the Potato Stacks and some veggies. Add to that some nice Italian bread and they had a great Sunday dinner!
Herb & Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4 – 6
- 2 x pork tenderloin
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. basil
- 2 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat aluminum foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork tenderloin in prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Brush mixture all over pork tenderloin, making sure to cover the entire thing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, until the coating is browned and crisped and tenderloins are cooked through.
- Let rest 5 minutes and then slice.