I guess I really should have posted this recipe before Christmas but I simply ran out of time! The past two weeks or so have been so busy that when I actually get to my laptop to post I find I am typing 2 or 3 posts at once to get them done and posted. I sure dropped the ball getting to this one lol!
This is another version of a condensed milk fudge…. which means it is quick and easy to make and can be done entirely in the microwave!
(The cookie trays assembled!)
Here are my ingredients.
In a medium bowl, add white chocolate chips and condensed milk.
I microwaved it on high heat for about 1 minutes before stirring to completely melt the chocolate chips.
I added the vanilla and gum drops to this mixture….
Stirred it really well to evenly distribute the gum drops throughout the chocolate mixture and then poured it into a parchment paper lined baking pan.
I let this chill in the fridge until fully set and then cut into squares to add to our Christmas cookie trays!
Gum Drop Fudge
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 1 + minutes Servings: 36 x 1″ pieces
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup small gum drops
- 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. I used a 6 x 10 brownie pan.
- In medium bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Microwave on high heat for about 1 minutes, and then stir to completely melt chocolate chips.
- Add vanilla and gum drops to mixture and stir to fully incorporate gum drops.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Chill in fridge until fully set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!