The other night I had thawed a package of chicken breasts and was deciding how to cook them. I was going to do another Instapot recipe but instead cooked them in the oven.
This recipe was very quick to come together and I ended up with a pan of very flavourful chicken breasts that I served with Poutine for dinner!
I placed the chicken breasts in a parchment paper lined (for easy/lazy clean up lol).
In a small bowl, I whisked together the sour cream, crushed chili peppers, parsley, garlic powder, salt & pepper, parmesan and mozzarella.
I brushed this mixture over top of the chicken breasts….
And baked it at 400 degrees for about 30 – 40 minutes, until the tops were starting to brown and the chicken was cooked through….. See, I told you it was easy!!!
I served these chicken breasts with Poutine made from air fryer french fries and dinner was ready!
Easy and Delicious Chicken Breasts
- 5 or 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp. crushed chili peppers
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared baking pan.
- In small bowl, whisk together sour cream, parmesan, grated mozzarella, crushed chili peppers, parsley, garlic powder and salt & pepper until well combined.
- Brush mixture over the tops of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 – 40 minutes, until tops of chicken breasts are browned and it is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve.