There is nothing like throwing a few things in the crock pot and then going back hours later to a delicious meal. When I cook this, I almost wish I ate pork because it smells SO good when it’s cooking!
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and tastes delicious covered in the sauce/gravy made while cooking!
As I mentioned above, this recipe is very quick and easy to prepare. To start, place all the ingredients except for the pork, onions, flour and water into the bowl of the crock pot and whisk to combine.
Add the pork tenderloin, turning it over in the mixture to coat both sides. Then sprinkle the chopped onions on top of the pork tenderloins. I also used a small ladle to pour some more of the sauce on top of the pork and onions.
I put the lid on and cooked it on low heat for about 6 hours and just enjoyed the smell lol!
After the 6 hours, I removed the pork from the crock pot and sliced it. I say sliced but the pork literally just fell apart!
I added the flour and water (whisked together) to the bowl of the crock pot and stirred it until the sauce/gravy thickened before ladling some over the sliced pork on the plates! Add some potatoes and vegetables and you have a great main with very little effort on your part!
Crock Pot (Quick and Easy) Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. thyme
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 cup water
- In bowl of crock pot add all ingredients except for tenderloin, chopped onion, flour and water and whisk until well combined.
- Add pork tenderloin to crock pot, turning to fully coat in mixture.
- Top pork tenderloin with chopped onion and ladle some of the sauce over top.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Remove pork tenderloin to slice.
- Add mixture of flour and water whisked together to crock pot and stir until sauce/gravy has thickened.
- To serve, place sliced pork tenderloin on plates and ladle sauce over top.