Yum! The best word to describe these burgers!!! We FINALLY bought our new BBQ and our first BBQ meal was burgers for the Father’s Day lunch we had last weekend. I made these and some Onion Soup Burgers, along with the Potato Salad I posted yesterday and Macaroni salad… with tuna, dill, green onions etc. It was a delicious meal! We also had some big ass steaks for Father’s Day dinner so Chris is in his glory lol. He loves anything BBQ-ed lol!
Homemade burgers are easy to make. I like to take a whole “Club Pack” sized tray of ground beef/chicken/turkey and make a bunch of burgers to freeze for quick meals on the BBQ.
Here are my ingredients….only a few, making these even faster to make!
In a large bowl I added the ground chicken, grated cheese, ranch dressing mix and cooked crumbled bacon.
I mixed it by fork and by hand until well blended.
I got out my handy dandy Patty Maker and made my burger patties.
And then cooked them on the BBQ until they were ready. We cooked them about 10 minutes per side over medium heat.
Once done we served them up with some thickly sliced red onion, pickles and various condiments and they were a bit hit…. as usual! Yay BBQ Season!
Ranch, Bacon & Cheese Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Place ground chicken, ranch dressing mix, bacon and grated cheese in large bowl.
- Mix by fork and by hand until well combined.
- Shape into burger patties.
- BBQ on medium heat for about 10 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- Top with you favourite burger toppings or just eat them as is!