When I was preparing dinner last night I realized that I hadn’t figured out a salad to go with it. I knew I had a container of field grape tomatoes and a cucumber that needed to be used before I could buy anymore. This salad is the end result of using the two of them up!
This salad uses a minimum of ingredients, is quick and easy to make and goes great with whatever you are grilling for dinner as a refreshing side!
Here are the ingredients I used to make it.
To start, I washed and halved the tomatoes and then washed, peeled and cut the cucumber into slices and quartered the slices. It doesn’t have to be precise, more or less they are just diced.
In a small bowl I whisked together the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
And then tossed the cucumbers and tomatoes in the dressing before serving.
A delicious, refreshing summer salad to enjoy at your next bbq!
Creamy Grape Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4Wash
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 carton field grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- Wash, peel, slice and quarter cucumbers and place in bowl.
- Halve grape tomatoes and add to cucumbers.
- In medium bowl whisk together remaining ingredients to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes and cucumbers, stirring to evenly coat veggies.