Here is another great “Seasoning” mix. This time it is for making burgers.
There is nothing like a great tasting burger right off the grill for dinner. Knowing it is homemade makes it tastes so much better!
This seasoning takes only a few minutes to whip up and you can use it as a seasoning on the burgers while they are being grilled, or in the actual burger when you are mixing/pressing them up. I like to put the seasoning right in the burgers but that is entirely up to you!
I didn’t take an actual picture of the burgers once they were done because really, they mostly all look alike when done lol! The picture below is just a picture I already had of burgers cooking on our grill.
Here are the ingredients I use to make this seasoning mix.
To make it, I just add all the ingredients into a small mason jar and shake it to combine.
When I am adding to the burgers when making them, I just add about half of the mixture per pound of ground beef, plus a 1/4 cup of water before going ahead and shaping/pressing them.
Grill your burgers as you normally would to your desired doneness and you have some delicious burgers for a summer meal!
Hamburger Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 3 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. salt, I used Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- In a small mason jar, or bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add 1/2 of this mixture to each pound of ground beef (if putting directly into burgers add 1/4 cup of water per pound).
- Shape into patties and grill until cooked through.
- Place on buns and enjoy.
- OR you can cook your burgers as you normally would, sprinkling this mixture on the burgers as they cook.