It has been a crazy busy few days… crazy enough that I didn’t even get anything posted for yesterday! I had this sign done and ready to post but didn’t get the actual typing done.
This project was one of 4 signs/projects I base painted the other day.
This is a sign where I used an SVG cut file I purchased from an Etsy seller and some leaves and dragonflies I purchased from the Cricut Design space. I did the wording and then put the dragonflies down the sides with the leaves.
It might not be as fancy as some other patterns/projects but it was fun to experiment a little!
Once it was done, I sealed it because I knew it was going on the back deck/porch.
Hopefully I get the other two done today or tomorrow to post!