I am not sure quite how it happened but somehow we ended up coming home with 11 mugs instead of 12. I decided I am blaming Dillon because I told him he was supposed to be counting them while I passed them over lol. Regardless, I still managed to get the 11 mugs done and ready to go!
Today is hopefully going to be wine glasses and “Cookies for Santa” plates with a bit of Meowy Christmas.
As I stated in yesterday’s post on the Glass Cutting Boards, I did a lot of the actual cutting on Tuesday to make “assembling” the items quicker and easier.
I stuck the vinyl on the mugs after washing them….
Then I took my teeny tiny iron to “set the vinyl, hopefully making them dishwasher safe…. I hope.
And that’s it. They are all wrapped and put away ready for the craft sale in 3 weeks!