Here is a quick to prepare, hearty dinner. Very little prep time, other than washing, peeling and chopping the vegetables, but you can do that ahead of time and have this meal ready to toss in the oven.
The only trouble I have with the veggie prep is that our hound, Leroy, thinks that every time I am chopping the veggies he should be getting carrots or something and stands there staring at me until I “accidentally” drop something for him lol. Do you know awkward it is trying to get stuff done with someone/something staring at you the whole time lol?
Anyway, this is a quick and delicious meal, quick enough to prepare for any night of the week!
Here are the ingredients I used to make this recipe.
I got all of my vegetables washed, peeled, chopped and in the big aluminum baking pan, placed around the two pork tenderloins. I sprinkled everything with salt and pepper. (I added some radishes because some told me recently that they are supposed to be really good roasted!!!)
In a measuring cup I added the olive oil, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, thyme, honey mustard and about half a cup of water.
I poured this mixture over the pork and veggies, stirring the veggies to make sure they were fully coated.
I cooked it in the oven at 375 degrees for about 1 hour, uncovered, taking it out about halfway through to stir the veggies so that they browned on all sides.
All I had to do then was slice the pork and serve. It looked a lot better than the pictures showed for some reason?
One Pan Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables
- 2 Pork tenderloin
- 5 – 8 potatoes, depending on size
- 3 or 4 carrots
- 1 medium onion
- radishes, optional
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Honey mustard
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Wash, peel and chop/slice vegetables.
- Place pork tenderloin with vegetables around them in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey mustard, minced garlic, thyme and water.
- Pour mixture over pork and vegetables, stirring vegetables to ensure they are fully coated.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for about one hour, removing from oven half way through to stir vegetables.
- Remove from oven slice pork and serve.