It’s done… and so am I lol! 😴 It took me the whole week to get it all done… washing the walls in preparation for painting, filling any holes in the walls and then sanding them smooth, the actual painting, cleaning everything before putting it back up, pulling out the old rug, and then finally putting down the new rug! Dillon helped me do that yesterday!!!
When I was talking to Kim she asked me if I took a before picture, and I was like crap… why didn’t I think of that? So… I did the best I could and took a sort of “before” picture.
This is my “sort of” before picture. I couldn’t believe the difference once I looked at the pictures side by side. It looks so much brighter and fresher!
This is during the painting…
This is after I put all the furniture back in.
Here it is after we took the old rug out and washed the floor so it was nice and fresh before laying the new one. (I tied up the curtains so they weren’t in the way lol)
And here are my after pictures!!! The new quilt I got for the trundle!
And here are the rest taken from different angles.
Now I just need to wait for the new rugs to go under the dog feeding “station” and in front of the trundle, and I can rest lol!