I would like to say this is an actual recipe but it is more a process I went through when my plan to make blueberry waffles fell through. I think I mentioned in an earlier post that Dillon bought me a new waffle maker for Christmas this year. The only problem is that it is one of the waffle makers with the pour spout on it and on the spout is a plastic grid… a grid that blueberries will not fit through.
I had bought a half pint of blueberries with the intention of making the waffles but had to rethink this when I realized the blueberries wouldn’t fit lol. This is where the idea came to make a sauce out of the blueberries instead… and from the almost licked clean plates I would have to say it was a success!